Thursday, December 8, 2016

Orama


Hiram got to celebrate his 5th birthday over 3 days.

The night before his birthday, we went to Krispy Kreme to get donut holes to share with his class.

Of course, we had to get some donuts for our family too.  He loved the chocolate ones.  I can't believe he's a whole hand full of fingers old now!

 
On his birthday he had a yellow lemon cake.

His siblings are always happy to eat cake.

Make a wish...

...and blow out the candles!

We do love cake!

Present time.

He got more Paw Patrol puppies and friends with their vehicles.

On Saturday, we went to the mall to visit Ronald.  Actually, we didn't go to McDonald's, but we've been there a few times before and I wanted to get the kids' pic taken with him.  I'm sad that Kaleb is all grown up and had to go to Jazz band practice instead.  I need to find the picture I took of Kaleb and Noé with Ronald in Taiwan when they were 5.

Getting ready to go to Orama,

and ride the fun train!

Hiram made a new friend.

Teague and Gavin enjoyed the ride.

Hiram loved being the train driver and took his job seriously.

Ali and Noé also had fun.

Happy Birthday Hiram!  We love you so much!!

No comments: