Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Furniture Shuffle

Towards the end of the fiscal year our manager of consular affairs approached us about replacing the hide-a-bed that was in our playroom with a new one.  We had another hide-a-bed in our living room that was still in great shape, so asked instead if we could move it to the playroom and get a new sofa for our living room to match the other ones a bit better.  Here it is!  It's gray instead of beige, but the style is more similar to the others.




Here is the old hide-a-bed moved to the playroom with the chair that matches it that had been in the girls' bedroom.




We moved the old chair from the playroom into the girls' room.

No furniture shuffle here...

I just reorganized the storage room and it's so nice to actually be able to retrieve stuff out of it again, ha!

One day I found Hiram and Ali playing in my room.  They had put 7 of their babies to bed.  Hmm, I wonder if they're wanting a new baby in our family?

No comments: