Sunday, May 7, 2017

TWENTY years!

My mantel for May is all about flowers...

...but our Little People toys are all about the wedding, as it is our anniversary month!

While Len was at work, I received this beautiful delivery of 40 roses from him.

Unfortunately, I didn't bring a single vase with us from Canada, so they had to be placed in our plastic pitcher.

It doesn't matter though, they are beautiful just the same!

I wrote another letter in our "So Now What?" anniversary journal that I started right after we got married.  I also gave him a card and my lovely roses had a lovely card from Len too.

As soon as Len got home from work we were ready to head out on a date.

But first he showed me these 20 adorable and delicious cupcakes his colleagues Vanessa and Jayita gave us.  How sweet!

We went out to dinner at Seven Kitchens.  It  was  soooo  good!!

In honor of our anniversary, we're taking our family on a trip to Hawaii- this time Oahu.  We'll get to serve in the Laie Temple and...

...visit the Polynesian Cultural Center.  I've been planning this trip since I was about 16.  No, I hadn't met Len yet, but it was a dream for my future husband.  I'm so excited that it will come true this year!

Twenty years have been wonderful Leonard, but I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with you!

No comments: