Wednesday, May 17, 2017

So Happy to be Mom

This is India, so things are a bit different than they are back home.  Len surprised me with breakfast in bed (as he has before), but this was the first time it was delivery from McDonald's, ha!  I must say that I LOVED my egg McMuffin, hash browns, and mango smoothie!

I love you Ali!

Hiram made me a card at school covered in yellow hearts on the front.  Inside it said:
I love mommy because
*she gives me hugs & kisses
*she give me dinner
*she reads with me
*she tucks me into bed
*she takes me to church
Love, Hiram

I love you Hiram!

I love you Teague!

I love you Gavin!

I love you Noé!

Leonard said I went from looking tall in this picture...

to short in this one, ha!

I love you Kaleb!

I love you Leonard!
Thanks for making me a mommy!

No comments: