Teague was so excited to get baptized and become an official member of our church!
He and his friend Addie were baptized on the same day.
Getting ready to be baptized!
Just after he was confirmed a member of our church and given the gift of the Holy Ghost- the best gift he'll ever be given!!
Such cuties!!
So adorable.
I love this crazy family of ours.
I also love Addie's sweet family.
Teague and Addie also received these sweet gifts- a Faith in God program booklet, an activity book, bookmark, as well as a new white wash cloth and bar of soap. I also added the baptism program in, in place of the Kit Kat bar he received and already ate. It was his Baptism KIT to help him remember to K-eep the commandments; A-lways remember Jesus Christ; and to T-ake upon himself the name of Christ.
I had to throw in this cute picture from Gavin's baptism...
...as well as Kaleb, Noé, and Emma's.
Such precious children committing themselves to follow Jesus Christ!

No comments:
Post a Comment