
There is a lot of Reil and Spencer family history at the Magrath Cemetery.
We came in honor of Arlie & Marlene. It's been almost 10 years since their passing, and we still miss them so.
It was very emotional for all of us, but especially for Steve & Len. Even though Len & I were already married when we lost his parents, I still can't imagine what it must be like for him and his brothers. Even though their time with their parents was cut short, they were blessed to have such wonderful people to be their parents.
Sydney said the sweetest thing to Steve, "I knew you were going to be sad when we came here." And then she gave him a big hug.
Every year when we go to visit my double set of parents, I get upset that we don't get to visit Len's parents too. I know we will see them again someday, but it still stinks that we don't get to share our lives now with them.
Half of their sweet little grandbabies. These kids never knew them, but they miss them too. Sweet children they are watching over you from heaven!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment