
The story goes that this little church was built by miners back in the day so they could have a place to worship together on Sundays.
It is teeny tiny as you can see from the 10 of us standing in front of it.
Inside, Max shared a sweet sermon with all of us.
Len & Steve took the 4 big kids climbing on the hill behind the church. I saw a quick movement out of the corner of my eye and as I turned I saw Noe and Leonard tumbling off the mountain. I started screaming like a banshee because I thought they were going to break their necks. Luckily, they didn't break their necks, but they both got scraped up pretty badly. Noe lost a couple of inches from her scalp. I hope her hair grows back. Poor things!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment