Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tuacahn take 2


Last summer, Mom & I took Kaleb & Noe to Tuacahn to see Peter Pan and we all loved it! We decided to make it a yearly tradition.


So this year- Papa, Mom, Len, Kaleb, Noe, Gavin, & I went back. We had their delicious dutch-oven dinner first.


The musical this year was Cinderella. We love the beautiful productions on the magnificent Tuacahn stage. I can't wait to see a new musical next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there!
I found your pictures of Tuacahn thru a Google Search.

To introduce my firm, Pacific Aquascape, Inc. is a design/build firm specializing in manmade water features and manmade rock.
We actually built the water features and manmade rock at Tuacahn, including the entry signage feature show in your picture. You can see some photos of it on our website at: www.pacificaquascape.com.

Unfortunately, we built the project so long ago, that our photos are pretty poor quality.

I wanted to see if we might be able to discuss getting your permission to use the photo in our portfolio?

Please feel free to contact me via email at: kreiner@pacificaquascape.com.

Thanks!
Katie Reiner
Pacific Aquascape, Inc.