

We spent 2 glorious days in heaven on earth. For those of you who haven't been there yet, it's located at Waterton Lakes National Park! We saw some fun little critters while we were there too. We got the above shots at Redrock Canyon. I wish the pic of the dragonfly turned out better, because he was bright turquoise! I can't believe I was able to get this close-up of this chubby little chipmunk. Chip and Dale were scampering all over the place.

These deer came right into the little lodge we were staying at. The owner said they like to come and eat her flowers. How naughty! Isn't Bambi so cute though?
Len & Steve saw this beauty on their hike to Bertha's Lake. I'm not so sure I would want to be that close to this big guy.
While we were at Cameron Lake there was a man who had his telescope set up. He found a golden bear climbing on the mountain and was inviting people to have a looksee. I was so glad we didn't see the bear up close and personal though!
Another little memory. I have been to Waterton once before in the summer of 1994. After we got home from our day's excursion we heard on the news that a cougar had eaten a family's pet dog while we were there. I'm so glad I didn't see that guy up close and personal either!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment