
The pioneer village is a charming collection of structures from yesteryear.
I love to shop! I bet this store had it all too. I love the old gas pump in the front too.
The one room school house. I wonder if it had grades 1-12?
The pretty white church.
Where you went if you didn't go to church. Just kidding! Wouldn't it be nice if our jails today only needed to be this small?
Wouldn't you love to get off the train at this bright train station?
Little red caboose, with cute little Max on the back.
The kids are ready for their train ride through time.
I love windmills.
I love the vibrant red, green, and blue in this shot.
I love red barns too. Inside was a stuffed baby calf with 2 heads. The Idaho Cowboy Museum has the same exhibit. Could there have been two of these siamese cows back in the day? Or are they another cousin of the jackalope?
The lovely street scene of all the buildings lined up in a row. I sometimes think I would enjoy the simple life of those days. But then I think who am I kidding- there was nothing simple about their lives! I'm the one who has all the conveniences now!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment