Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm a Lee too

Growing up we had Lee family get-togethers once a month. I was lucky and went to school with my cousins from 4th grade until I graduated. Now we only have Lee get-togethers about once a year. I'm glad we were home for it. We ate yummy barbecue and visited with everyone.


Noe & Kaleb loved playing with all of their 2nd cousins.


The beautiful- Brianna, Erika, & Amanda.


Aunt Gretchen, Aunt Linda, & me.


Len, Mom, & Gavin.


Jason & Papa sharing a bite to eat and a conversation. Cute little Noe snuck in the picture too.

It was great seeing all of the families of Darrin & Jennifer, Alison & Cleveland, Linda & Don, Tracey & Tana, Ryan & Katie (the first great-grandchild to get married), Bryan & Gina, Troy & Susie, Benjamin & Allison, Tom & Gretchen, Jason & Bobbi, Adrienne & Scott, Kristen & Ty, Sarah & Shaun, Meredith & Tony, Elizabeth, Brianna, and of course Papa, Mom, Mandy, Eri, Kris, Len, Kaleb, Noe, Gavin & I.

No comments: