
When Len took me to Waterton back in 1994, the only hike we did was up Redrock Canyon to "his" waterfall. It was a steamy hot day out, so it was perfect to swim in the stream and ride the natural waterslides. When we reached his waterfall we had a nice pic nic. I remember there were lots of nasty horseflies that kept biting us though. We didn't make it all the way up to the waterfall today (there has been some change in geography, so we went as far as it was safe to do with small children), but we did have another fun hike up the gorgeous canyon- horsefly free!

I told you we were in paradise, right?


Sydney was so brave and was the first to go down both slides. Kaleb, Max, Steve, Len, Suzi, & I all took the plunge too. The water was SOOOO flipping cold- good times!


I thought it was cute when Max & Steve rode down together. After we were all done, Max stretched out in the sun to get warm. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment