When I started my blog last October I made a post entitled "32" but it had 51 things that I love listed in it. Now less than 3 months later here I am at post #100. I will make current and retro-active posts, so this won't always be the 100th post chronologically, nevertheless it is my 100th post. To celebrate it I want to make another list of 100 different things about myself, so here goes:
1. I am currently living in my 23rd home.
2. I was born in Bloomington, Indiana in 1975.
3. In 1977 I moved with my parents to Ohio,
4. and then to California,
5. and then to Idaho.
6. My parents divorced in the summer of 1981.
7. My mom & I moved to Nevada then.
8. I spent the next 3 years living 6 months with my mom, and 6 months with my dad.
9. I went to 5 different Elementary Schools.
10. My mom re-married in the summer of 1983.
11. I was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints when I was 8.
12. My first brother was born a few months before I turned 9.
13. I now have 9 brothers,
14. and 10 sisters.
15. That's from 3 families though- my mom & step-dad, my dad & step-mom, and my husband's family- including in-laws.
16. I was on the Starettes Drill Team in Elementary School.
17. In Junior High I was a Songleader,
18. Vice -President in Student Council,
19. and in Honor Society.
20. I took piano lessons for one summer.
21. I went to Girls' Camp for six summers.
22. In High School I was on the Drill Team for one year,
23. a Cheerleader for three years,
24. in Spectrum (music/dance/theater group) for two years,
25. Secretary in Student Council,
26. in Honor Society,
27. and I danced in Dance Festival for 3 years.
28. My first "real" job was at Golden Swirl Frozen Yogurt when I was 16.
29. My second job was at Lerner New York.
30. I went to BYU.
31. I met my husband the first week of school there,
32. only one month and a day after my 18th birthday.
33. I "waited" for him while he served his mission in Marseille, France.
34. I also dated- tee hee.
35. I majored in Elementary Education.
36. In the summers I worked at the Law Offices of Tingey & Burris.
37. I also worked as a janitor in the dorms for one semester.
38. I got married one week after I graduated-
39. In the Las Vegas LDS Temple.
40. My parents-in-law passed away 8 months after we got married.
41. I got married a year-and-a-half before my dad got re-married.
42. I substitute taught elementary, junior high, and senior high school for a semester.
43. I worked at the Fourth District Courthouse for 2 years until Leonard graduated.
44. We lived in England for a year while Leonard earned his Master's.
45. I had a miscarriage.
46. We did fertility treatments for 3 years.
47. I have 5 year-old boy/girl twins.
48. I also have a 1 year old baby boy.
49. I hope to be blessed with a 4th child soon.
50. I worked at a Scrapbook store for a year.
51. I worked at Gymboree for a day.
52. I taught ESL at 2 schools while I was pregnant with Kaleb & Noe.
53. We moved to Canada when our twins were 6 months old,
54. so my husband could work for Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs.
55. We moved to our first posting in 2005,
56. which is in Taiwan.
57. I've visited Mexico,
58. Ireland,
59. France,
60. Monaco,
61. Spain,
62. Italy,
63. Switzerland,
64. Germany,
65. and Hong Kong.
66. I have 6 sets of grandparents (from 2 parents, 2 step-parents, and 2 parents-in-law),
67. 30 aunts & uncles,
68. 114 first cousins,
69. broken down by 41 Pittl cousins,
70. 4 Barlow cousins,
71. 25 Lee cousins,
72. 3 Combs cousins,
73. 25 Reil cousins,
74. and 16 MacKeage cousins,
75. I have 6 nieces,
76. and 9 nephews.
77. I've been to 3 Disneylands.
78. I've served in 29 LDS Temples.
79. I'm the Activity Day Leader in my Ward.
80. I'm in the movie "Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration."
81. I have a major sweet tooth.
I'm tired and I can't think of 19 more things now, but if you add my 2 lists together you'll learn 132 things about me!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
2 comments:
That was fun to read.
And it looks like you had a nice new year!
I have really been thinking of something to add but I think you covered it!
Post a Comment