I was going through some old pictures on the computer and found this one of my gorgeous sisters Erika and Amanda. It was taken back in 2004 shortly after Papa got his digital camera. I'm 10 years older than Mandy and 12 years older than Eri, but I'm so glad I have them in my life. They are wonderful girls and I'm so proud to call them my sisters.
This picture was from when Mandy came to visit us in Ottawa in the summer of 2004. She looks so cute, but who's that with her- chubby Elvira?
This is when Eri came to visit us in summer 2005. She's such a stylin' girl.
I also have wonderful sister-in-laws that I love: Lana, Lacey, LaChele, Karlee, Whitney, Janalyn, Delyna, and Suzette! I love all of my brothers and brother-in-laws too: Brent, Kristopher, Clint, Adam, Wyatt, Joey, Ken, Kevin, and Steve!
But can you see why I hope we have another girl someday? I want Noe to have a wonderful sisters relationship too!
*I smile because you're my sister... and laugh because there's nothing you can do about it."
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment