Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Fragrant Harbor


Santa Claus gave our family an awesome gift this year- a trip to Hong Kong! We've been in Taiwan for 2 1/2 years and only have another 1 1/2 left. We were getting worried that the time would pass without us doing any other travelling in Asia. Santa knew what was in our hearts and we were thrilled with our gift! (Although, Noe told me that she thinks I wrote the green envelope that was on the tree explaining this gift- oh dear!) We arrived Thursday morning, spent 3 fabulous days and then left Sunday morning. We were able to do several things though in such a short time, so I'll make a post for each event. We stayed at L'Hotel Nina in the New Territories. It was a great hotel, but far from everything. It was the only hotel that would let all 5 of us share a room though (and we couldn't find 2 connecting rooms in any other hotel). We had 2 queen sized beds, and they brought in a crib for Gavin. We enjoyed our stay!


Noe and Kaleb in the claw-foot tub behind the cool glass wall. I also got to soak in it and enjoyed my Calgon moment. (And at one point of our stay I did walk in to the glass wall- oops!)


Gavin in the cute hotel crib. He was comfy as could be!

No comments: