We finally left the hospital at 5:00 and baby boy was kicking lots (which gave me great reassurance). We picked Gavin up from my friend Kay's, Kaleb & Noe up from my friend Lauren's, dinner up from my friend Young-Ae's, and then hurried home. We quickly ate, then Len dashed off with the kids again to meet the author, Margriet Ruurs at the school.
Each of the kids got a book autographed by her. Kaleb got "Wake Up, Henry Rooster!"
Noe got "Emma's Eggs."
And Gavin got "Animal Alphabed."

I was sad I had to miss the event, but I was entertained at home watching American Idol. I've grouped the singers in to 3 categories. Those I like: Danny, Anoop, Lil, Matt, Scott, and Megan. Those that are ho-hum to me: Alexis, Kris, Allison, Michael (and last week's Jasmine, and Jorge). And I feel so bad saying this because I'm sure he's a lovely person, but there is one contestant that is just way too much drama for me: Adam. Actually, I'm sure they're all lovely people and they all have amazing talent, but since it is a competition these are my preferences so far.
1 comment:
Jen, I just barely read everything you have been going thru. You poor thing. I am glad to hear that things are looking good. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Post a Comment