Monday, March 30, 2009

More Prettiness

Just wanted to share more pictures of the beautiful newlyweds!






I talked to my sister today and they had a FABULOUS weekend! Friday night they had their wedding dinner at the Tuscany Grill with all of their close friends and family. Saturday was the big day with the wedding at the Temple and the reception at Rio Secco. Everything was beautiful and perfect. They even got a little surprise from us. During the reception a slide show was playing through out the dinner and dancing with pictures of Mandy & Coleman. The DJ told them he had something special for them, and a picture of my little family popped up on the screen while he played voice messages from all 5 of us. They "absolutely loved" the sentiment and I was glad to be a part of things. They spent 2 nights in the beautiful hotels Las Vegas has to offer and are now back home getting settled in. They got married this weekend as the Temple is closed next weekend for General Conference. However, next week is their spring break from school, so they will then go to Hawaii for the week. They are so happy and I am so happy for them and can't wait to see them and all of their amazing pictures this summer!

1 comment:

Leslie S. said...

Wish you were here too. I know we would have had a great time, but more imprtant to keep that baby SAFE! What is the update?

What a beautiful couple!