Since there is a 15 hour time difference between Taipei and Las Vegas, my family is just now at the Golf Club taking pictures and getting ready for the Reception to start. I tried to stay up late last night to call my sister in the morning there. Unfortunately, I fell asleep on the couch. Luckily, my big belly requires me to use the bathroom several times a night, so I woke up later on and was able to catch her on her way to the Temple and talk to her then. (I also just talked to her while she was primping for the Reception). My sweet Aunt sent me these pictures from the Temple that were just taken a few hours ago. I love modern technology!!! Here I am on the other side of the planet, but I've already got a glimpse of today. I can't wait to see more!
They're a little bit blurry, but she takes my breath away. She looks radiant!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
2 comments:
Jen she is beautiful! I cried many times for things I had to miss when I was on bed rest. Now that Ashton is here, I would do it all again in a heart beat. The things that test our faith are much different than those we expect. Take care of yourself and thanks for sharing!
Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! And i'm so glad you got to talk to her on her special day!!!
Post a Comment