On Wednesday, I went with my mom to her office and to show one of her clients a few homes. We stopped for lunch at Luv-it's. Frozen custard is my kind of lunch!
My mom is a Realtor, so one of her job duties is to preview new model homes for clients. Actually, we've been touring model homes since I was 11. It's one of our favorite things to do together. What fun to get decorating ideas and to dream of our ideal floor plan. We visited 3 homes this day. I really liked the elevation on this one, not your typical "Vegas" house.
"We think in generalities, but we live in detail."
--Alfred North Whitehead
The first house- the blue house, had this amazing kitchen. I think I might cook more if I could do it in this space.
I loved the size of its living room. My whole family could sit in here comfortably and watch a movie together.
One of the cute bedrooms. I really liked the contrast of the dark navy and bright white.
This house also had an awesome nautical bedroom with ship wheels, model sailboats, and old maps.
Next up was the green house. Another good-sized living room.
From another angle to see the fireplace.
Notice anything unusual about it?
The fireplace is used inside and outside of the house. I love it!
It also had a nice eat-in kitchen.
With this darling built-in computer desk.
The master bedroom at the orange house was my favorite. I love the warm colors and all the natural light! I love the Las Vegas sun!
The en suite had my dream vanity/sink combo for her (as well as another sink area for him).
This home had 5 bedrooms and 4+ bathrooms. I say 4+ because this bedroom shared a jack-n-jill bathroom with another bedroom. The jack-n-jill bathroom was in 3 parts though, each bedroom had its own sink area, then there was a shared shower & toilet area. The other 3 bedrooms each had their own bathroom- nice!
"If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor."
--James
After a long day driving all over the city we met Poppa at Baja Fresh for some dinner. I love me some fish tacos, with freshly made tortilla chips topped with 5 kinds of salsa and guacamole- olé!
No comments:
Post a Comment