Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 3- The Hills

Thursday began our 4-girl trip.  The whole trip was such a wonderful, relaxing, bonding, strengthening time.  I love my mom and sisters!  After our road trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, we wanted to do a little sightseeing.  Our first stop, the famous sign in the Hollywood hills.

My picture looked more like this.  It was fun driving up the winding streets and looking at the pretty little houses.

Posing with my lovely sisters, Erika & Amanda.

My favorite picture of my mom & me.

Yeah, I'm a touristy dork!

Next stop a drive through Beverly Hills.
 
My picture looked more like this, ha!
 
We drove through some gorgeous neighborhoods.  The homes were lovely, but my favorite were the trees and thought it would be quite nice to live on this palm tree-lined street.

Until we drove down this tree-tunnel street, then I decided I'd rather live here.

We also stopped at the Beverly Hills park.

The park had this crazy tree with the names of dozens of lovers carved into it.  So romantic!  If I were a Sylvan I would make my home here.

We made another nearby stop to Diddy Riese for the best ice cream sandwich I ever had!  There were a dozen flavors of freshly baked cookies and another dozen flavors of ice cream.  You could mix and match to make your favorite combo.  I chose mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate chip cookies.  It was so good!  But next time I'm getting the peanut butter.  Guess how much this lovely confection cost?  Just a buck seventy-five, that's right only $1.75.  Can I open a Diddy Riese franchise please?  Now that would be dangerous!

No comments: