Since President Monson's announcement that young men could now serve missions at 18 and young women could at 19, there has been a phenomenal increase in missionaries! Our ward received 2 more too, Sisters! We love the Elders and will continue to have them in our home each month grateful for the example they are to our sons. But we love the Sisters too and are so glad that our little Noé will also have such a great example. I'm so excited that now our "boy & girl" twins will be able to serve missions at the same time if they choose!
These 2 sisters were in Young Women's when I served here 10 years ago and now they are Sister Missionaries too! We ran into Sister Kyle last May when we went to my cousin, Lindsey's wedding. Leonard ran into her again when he went to the MTA conference this April. Sister Duval was at Temple Square for some training and now she is serving at the St George Temple Visitor's Center. I love how it is such a small world in the church!

No comments:
Post a Comment