Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mothers and Daughters- Day 1

I flew home the last week of April for an impromptu trip with my mom and sisters.  I got in on a Tuesday night.  Mom and Poppa picked me up from the airport and we drove straight to the Temple.

Poppa was proxy for Grandaddy and I was proxy for Granny.  My mom was sealed for all time and eternity to her parents.  Hooray!!  Now we have 6 generations of daughters sealed to their mothers (and fathers of course!).  I am excited to continue in our Family History work and serve in the House of the Lord for my own dear family members.

Mandy and Coleman were also there for the special occasion.  I wish all of our family could have been there.  I look forward to the day when I can go to the Temple with all of our Lee, Pittl, and Reil families!

No comments: