For Noé's New Beginnings in Young Women's she gave a talk on the value Choice & Accountability. I think she did a great job explaining that we are free to choose between good and bad things, but we are not able to choose the consequences for our choices. She also spoke how it's important for us to choose between things that are good, better, and best.
All the girls looked so pretty in their rainbow of flowers. There are 8 values the young women learn about during their teen years.
They are:
Faith- white
Divine Nature- blue
Individual Worth- red
Knowledge- green
Choice & Accountability- orange
Good Works- yellow
Integrity- purple
Virtue- gold
I was so grateful to have participated in the Young Women's program when I was growing up and I'm even more grateful now that my daughter can learn from wonderful leaders and peers about the type of woman she wants to be when she grows up!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment