We celebrated the year of the Sheep with our traditional Chinese take-out dinner. We splurged on Egg rolls, Pot stickers, Shanghai-style chow mein, Young-chow fried rice, Crispy Spicy Beef,
Mo-shu pork + pancakes, Sweet & sour chicken balls, and Almond cookies. Since we ordered so much the restaurant threw in some chicken fried rice, crispy chicken wings, and of course lots of fortune cookies!
I saved all of our fun fortunes, but now I can't find where I put them. Once I find them I will share.
Found them!
Leonard-
A secret adventure is in store for you.
(He's off to the Netherlands next week, then Mongolia after that- lucky duck!)
Jennifer-
Keep an eye open for an opportunity.
(I'm trying to look for every opportunity to adopt 2 little girls.)
Kaleb-
It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.
Noé-
Very little is needed to make a happy life.
Gavin-
A job well begun is half done.
Teague-
Keep a balance between your goals and your gentle nature.
Hiram-
You are going to have a very comfortable retirement.
Ali-
You are the master of every situation.
I hope you all have a fortune-filled Happy Sheep Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment