Friday, March 20, 2015

Cotton Creations

Back in 2002, I was on the hunt for 4 coordinating stockings for our new little family of 4.  I found several darling sets of 3 in stores, but not a single set of 4.  I decided to take my search online and I discovered Cotton Creations.  I ordered 2 green stockings for Len and Kaleb and 2 red ones for Noé and myself.  They each had a different Christmas character too- Santa, Reindeer, Snowman, and Angel.  Over the years as our family grew, I ordered a new stocking from CC for each new baby.  I got an Elf for Gavin, Toy Soldier for Teague, Gingerbread Man for Hiram, and this year a Penguin for Ali.  When Ali's stocking arrived there was a flyer advertising CC's photo contest.  There would be 3 winners to receive a tree skirt, table runner, and scented candle.

Christmas morning I took lots of pictures of the kids with their stockings, and sent in 6 of my favorite ones.  This picture was chosen as the grand prize winner!!

Woo hoo!!  CC made us this darling tree skirt for our prize.  I've always been more partials to Santas, but I like snowmen too!

My kids are usually good sports when I get the camera out.  They know their momma is a shutterbug, ha!

I had to get a pic with my honey too.

I want to frame a picture of my kids from Christmas morning.  Should I choose this snuggly one?

Or this one (where Kaleb's glasses have glare)?

Or this one (with Hiram's serious face)?

Or this one (where Ali's hiding behind her hands)?

I'm not going to frame this one, but I had to share it here.
I sure love these silly kiddos of mine!

No comments: