For Valentine's Day I dipped some strawberries in white and milk chocolate for my family. They're not as pretty as the ones with the leaves still on, but this way we could just eat them whole, ha!
I don't know how I lucked out in getting this man to marry me. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He sets the bar high, but I try to be the wife and mother to match him.
Be Mine
I'm Yours
Let's Kiss
Just Say Yes
True Love
You're Sweet
I also don't know how I got so lucky to have 6 amazing kiddos! After 3 years of fertility treatments for my PCOD we were so thrilled to have Kaleb and Noé join our family. I never would have thought then that we'd have 4 more little sweeties join us (without the aid of fertility treatments either, woo hoo!).
Love notes from the kids. Teague made the heart frame and drew a stick figure of himself saying, "I love you." Noé found an old Poochie card of mine and wrote me a sweet little note. Gavin's letters are just classic- "Dear Dad, I love you because you are the greatest dad forever. You help my train stuff. Love, Gavin" and "Dear Mom, I love you because you are the greatest mom forever. You help me with my math. Love, Gavin".
All 4 of my school kids go to the same school (Grades JK-8). Kaleb and Noé decided they were too old to write out Valentine cards, but they did decide they wanted to take in some regular and golden Oreo's to share with their classmates. Gavin and Teague wrote out cards and decided they wanted to take cookies in to their classmates too. I happily obliged them (store-bought is just so easy!). All the kids came back with cards from their friends. These ones of yummy treats are my favorites.
I think it is wonderful that there is a day set aside just for LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment