Monday, November 7, 2016

7 Years' Worth

In 2005 I stopped scrapbooking our daily life pictures and started making digital photo books. In fact, I started this blog to facilitate that bookmaking. (Alas, I've only finished up to 2008 so someday I'm going to be making a lot of digital books.  Perhaps when Ali starts school?).  Anyway, I still planned on scrapbooking our yearly family photos, the kids' school pictures, and any other professional pictures we had taken.  Well, all 7 years that we lived in Canada, I just collected these professional pictures and never scrapbooked any of them.  They came over to India in one big ol' box and they were packed according to size.  I spent a day organizing them by year and found some lost treasures.

Ali at 18 months.

Hiram at 2.

Teague at 18 months.

Gavin at 8.

Noé and Kaleb at 8.

Len & I the year of our 10th wedding anniversary.

All these school years have just flown by.  I can't believe this is Kaleb and Noé's 11th year of school and that 5 of my 6 babies are all in school now.  Sigh.

No comments: