Monday, November 7, 2016

Canada Day (again eh?)

Len and I got dressed up to go and celebrate Canada Day!  Well, we already celebrated it in Canada on July 1st, but because of monsoon season the celebrations here were postponed.

The event took place at the Taj Mahal Palace (on the left, the Gateway to India is on the right).  We had a fun evening meeting Indian business people, eating yummy food, and listening to a Jimmy Buffet style singer playing the keyboard (he was great!).

Leonard had another work event at the TMP and took some pictures inside.  He really loved the woodworking.

Looking east towards the Port of Mumbai.

Looking north.  Our place is far beyond that bay.

Out towards the west and the Arabian Sea.

I like the chandelier reflections he captured as well.
I can't wait to go back and spend some time as guests there!

No comments: