Ali's a pretty happy girl at home during the day, but her favorite time of day is...
when we go down to get Hiram off the bus. She always has a big hug waiting for him!
Then our tradition is to check out the day's fresh flowers on the lobby table while we wait for the elevator.
They have an hour together to play just the two of them, but we read Hiram's homework book first,
usually several times! He's currently obsessed with the books from the "If you give a mouse a cookie" series.
Next, Teague and Gavin arrive home.
If they don't have after-school activities, Kaleb and Noé are home shortly after. Even though their school gets out 30 minutes later, their commute is shorter.
We're always so glad when Daddy comes home and we're all together again. I didn't get a picture of Len though, but I have to share this picture of Teague's cool elephant! I love kids art and I love elephants, so this just made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment