Len and I went on an awesome date with this fun group! First, we had dinner at an Indian restaurant. I have never done an escape room before, but I must say that I think the Diefenbunker is the PERFECT setting for one! I mean, an underground nuclear bunker (commissioned by Prime Minister John Diefenbaker, hence the name) built during the cold war of the 1950's, seriously it was perfect! Our group was divided into 3 groups and we each had individual tasks to complete and then came together at the end to share all of our learned knowledge for the final challenge. We unlocked the chain around the double doors and were running for our lives at the end. We got out with only 30 seconds left before the bomb activated. Oh, it was such a blast! The group before us did not make it out in time, so I felt like we were pretty special. I highly recommend this!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment