Saturday, January 4, 2020

Macy's Echo-cardiogram

Macy had a sedated echo-cardiogram scheduled for April.  Unfortunately, they wouldn't give the date until a week before.  Of course, they called with the date the day before I left for Las Vegas.  Luckily, Daddy was home to take her, but I still wish I could have been with my girl too.  (In September, I was there with her for her eye surgery, while Leonard was in Poland, so I got my turn.)

The poor girl knows the hospital all too well, and doesn't like it.

But her Daddy made her feel better.  I was there though when her cardiologist shared the results.  After her heart surgery she still had a mild to moderate leak.  However, her echo showed that she now has a trivial to mild leak!  The cardiologist was very happy with this result, as were we!  She'll still be monitored every so often, but the doctor suspects her heart will be healthy and happy throughout her life!

No comments: