Thursday, January 2, 2020

Saturday with the Fam

In the morning Mom and I biked to Mandy and Kris's neighborhood to watch the little kids at their community Easter egg hunt.  We all went to the Shake Shack for lunch, then came back to Mandy's to visit before Eri had to head back to San Diego.  

Mom with her three girls and sweet B.

I love my sisters!
(and my brothers too!)

Mom and Poppa.

Mandy, B-bop, and Coleman.

Kris and Charlotte with Logan in the back.  So sad I didn't get a family pic of them before Devin had to go to work!

I wish my kiddos could see their cousins more often!

That night Poppa made a delicious stew and Mom made a fresh peach pie and cinnamon pinwheels with the leftover pie crust.  Jared had been working on the new floor at their house, so he joined us for dinner too.

No comments: