
This morning I went to Kaleb & Noe's portfolio conferences. They did an amazing job taking me around to all their centers- reading, writing, math, portfolio, and to their dioramas. All of the kindergarten classes have been studying animals and each student became an expert on an individual animal. Mrs. Winter & Ms. Yamazaki were both impressed with Kaleb & Noe's work- as was I! Now, who do you think is the expert on the hummingbird and who is the expert on the macaroni penguin?

Kaleb's favorite thing about the hummingbird is that its feathers change color in the light. He also likes that it can fly forwards, backwards, sideways, and even upside down! Noe thinks it's interesting that the macaroni penguin can't fly even though its a bird, but it can swim really fast! She also likes that it has yellow feathers on its head.
I can't believe how quickly my little babes are growing up! They are learning and growing more each day. To celebrate their successes today, we went to Coldstone Creamery. Way to go kids! Keep up the good work!
As a side note, we were able to bump up Gavin's ultrasound to today. Leonard took him to do that while I went to Kaleb & Noe's conferences. Luckily, there is no deformity with his stomach. The doctor still thinks his sphincter muscle is loose and that after a few weeks of his new diet his vomitting should be a thing of the past. I sure hope so! Today at the school I talked to a couple different ladies who both have reflux problems in their families. One lady, her father, and her son have all struggled with it their whole lives. I hope Gavin will outgrow his situation and have a happy, healthy full life.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment