Friday, March 28, 2008

The Eloise Influence?


While I was scrubbing the shower earlier, I hear Leonard say "does that look like paper?" 'Oh dear', I think, 'what have the kids colored on now?' I go to investigate and this is what I found: Noe's name written many times, in marker, all over her wall! That little stink! The girl loves Eloise- Eloise books, Eloise movies, Eloise cartoons, and little Miss Eloise has her name written on her bedroom wall. Hmmm, I wonder if that's where Noe got the idea?


She was very repentant and promised she wouldn't do it again. I told her she wasn't in trouble, but that we'd have to buy some paint and she'd have to help us paint over it. She was all smiles then.

Now Kaleb, is usually our little rule-enforcer. Not that he always follows the rules, but he lets us know if someone else isn't. During Noe's little lecture he was quiet as a mouse though. Upon further inspection I found his signature on the wall as well. Another little stink! Gavin watched the whole drama unfold and was quite entertained with all of us. But as Kaleb typed earlier, "I love you crassy familie (crazy family)." Me too, bud!

3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

wow - you are like way more calm than i ever was when my kids did this!

Leslie S. said...

Oh my! I love the sad face!

Donna said...

oh dear.. i remember when jared used permanent black marker on my hardwood floors.. luckily I used baking soda paste and it did come off with some elbow grease!