
Today we're going to an Easter egg hunt! So yesterday, Kaleb, Noe, and I decorated some eggs to get ready for it. Gavin had fun watching us from his high chair too. After we boiled them, we colored them with crayons, then dyed them, then put glitter on them. They turned out so pretty!
Taiwan has lots of stuff for many "American" holidays- Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's, they even sell turkeys during Thanksgiving. However, Easter is very sparse. I've seen a few Easter decorations, but no eggs, no baskets, no chocolate bunnies, etc. Luckily, when I was home last month I found this egg decorating kit at Toys 'R Us. It used to bug me that we put holiday stuff out so early, but this year I was thankful I was able to get some stuff for Easter before Valentine's day!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
Hey Jen,
Sorry I've been MIA, I've been so busy with moving and traveling!
Your eggs are beautiful! The eggs are brown here so it doesn't translate quite as well. Have a happy Easter!
Post a Comment