Now don't get me wrong- I love Leonard, Kaleb, and Noe with all my heart, but there's just something about babies. I am seriously in love with this little fella! He's just a little teddy bear that I always love to snuggle with. He's been thinking about walking more (as long as he's holding on to me or some furniture), but still a little cautious. I don't blame him, falling down on our marble tile (on top of concrete subflooring) is painful. He's sleeping through the night too! He started that little trick while I was on my solo trip to Vegas. Len trained him (he's my hero). He also trained Kaleb & Noe when they were 19 months while I was on an overnight youth trip with our church. Len says as soon as I wean our next one, I have to go away again, so he can do sleep training again. Sounds good to me! Gavin is holding his binky in this picture, but the only time he ever took it was when he was in the NICU. He just likes to play with it every now and again. He still just has 6 huge teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom), but he drools all the time still. He jibber jabbers all the time and lately has been making a cute "O" shape with his lips. When he's in a playful mood he always says, da da da da da. When he's hungry or tired it's, ma ma ma ma ma. His hair is getting so long, blond, and curly. But I just can't bring myself to get it cut yet. Remember how Kaleb was baby bjorn with his cool 70's feathers before I finally got his cut? I know this post has been rather random, but I just wanted to record some of my thoughts about this sweet little love bug!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment