Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad Deja Vu


Well Kaleb & Noe were feeling great this morning, so they headed off to school. I felt a little better, but still weak (you know how you feel beat up after every cell of your body has been under attack). And as I feared, Leonard got sick in the middle of the night and has been hit hard today. I thought little Gavin was getting better, but then he started puking again. Ugh! I really wish I could get some pepto-bismol here! My little sweet Gavin, is just precious though. During one of his upheaval's he managed to cover his entire face. The poor bubby even got his eyes covered. I rushed him to the bathroom and sat him in the tub. As soon as he saw his tub toys he started playing away paying no attention to the condition of his face. He didn't cry once! (But this little guy cries when Len sneezes. He's just like his big brother was and hates loud noises.) I don't think I would have been that brave if I were him!
I was reminded of the time when Len and I got food poisoning when the twins were 18 months. We were two pathetic souls who spent the entire day laying on our couch and loveseat (or kneeling at the porcelain throne), each with a package of saltine crackers. We turned on TVO kids (Canada's version of PBS) and the kids entertained themselves watching TV, playing with their toys, and eating crackers all day. Poor babies. Luckily, we all survived that incident, so hopefully we'll survive this one too!

No comments: