Friday, March 7, 2008

Tom Dragon Extravaganza


Tom Dragon is "the" place to have your birthday party if you are a Kindergartener! So of course, Kaleb & Noe wanted to have theirs there. Their friend Julia has her birthday just 3 days before them, so we had a party for all 3 kids with about 50 of their friends!!! Len had a work conference that he couldn't miss that day, so Gavin went to my friend Kay's to play, and I did my best at playing hostess. Unfortunately, my camera battery died as soon as I went to snap my first shot. Luckily, my friends Lauren and Rosaline shared their pics with me.


All 3 kids loved their cakes from Wendel's as did all of their guests.


My rootin' tootin' cowboy!


My little sweetheart!


After a morning full of balloons, playing, snacks, cakes, musical chairs, pinata bustin', and goody-bag entertainment it was time to come home and open all their presents. Their friends definitely spoiled them! Is this our house or a toy store?


I still think their best birthday gift will always be each other! Wish I had a twin- tee hee.

No comments: