In December, I entered two furniture contests. The first was from The Brick. To enter the contest we had to take pictures of our furniture from The Brick and upload them to Instagram for the chance to win a design consultation from Kortney Wilson and a $36,000 shopping spree at The Brick.
We bought our couch, loveseat, coffee table (not pictured- we move it for Christmas), and two end tables from The Brick back in 2009 when we first moved into this home. They're still in good condition, but I'm hoping to get new furniture when we move to our new house.
We also bought our bed, nightstands,...
...dresser and mirror from The Brick at that time.
With Macy joining our family we needed bunk-beds to fit all 3 girls in one room.
Of course, the boys then wanted bunk-beds too.
We were able to get all of the bunk-beds from The Brick, but we did not win their contest.
The second contest was from La-Z-Boy. La-Z-Boy asked 8 designers to style a room that would then be voted upon by the public. A winning designer would be chosen by public votes, then one of the voters would win that room of furniture. This is the photo I voted for, but alas this room did not win and neither did I. I still hope we'll be able to buy some new furniture when we move to our new house!

No comments:
Post a Comment