Every year I buy a new Hallmark ornament symbolic of the past year to add to our collection. Except when it's a Baby's First Christmas year, then I buy two. I buy one for us to keep and one for the baby to keep to take with them when they leave the nest. I never buy the same ornament (that's too boring, and would be too easy, ha ha!), but this year I'm stumped as to which one we should keep in our family collection and which one to give to Macy for her own collection.
The first is this darling Polar Bear. Part of me wants to keep this one because her stocking also has a polar bear on it.
The second one is this darling Baby Ducky. Part of me wants to keep this one because Hiram and Ali's ornaments are similar stuffed animal toys (Hiram's is a lamb and Ali's is a deer).
Please help me decide! There is no winning or losing ornament, I just need help deciding which ornament for me to keep and which ornament to give to Macy. Please leave a comment with your vote. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment