I made a story from last month's pictures, so I better play catch up with what Macy did at 9 months. She's getting stronger at holding her head up, she sits in her exersaucer, and she reaches up and grabs things with her hands. She loves to eat and she has the sweetest voice. She can roll from back to tummy and tummy to back.
Now at 10 months old Macy can do even more! She reaches for me when she sees me (which I just love!). She talks a lot, and gives the tightest hugs. She loves to eat her toes, suck her thumb, and her 2 fingers. She can bounce in her exersaucer, and she rolls all over the floor. She holds things in her hands, and has the best laugh. She gives beautiful smiles, and hugs her dolly. She loves regular kisses, Eskimo kisses, and butterfly kisses.
Thank you Macy for coming to our family! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment