Friday, March 8, 2019

Macy @ 9 months

Macy got all dressed up for her 9 month photos with Bear.  But if you ask her, she'll say, "Sh!  It's a secret.  No, I won't tell you where I got my little black dress from."

Trying to get a close-up of Macy and Bear and the number 9.
What is that leg doing there?

Yes, Macy, you can do the splits with your left leg.

Let's try again.
D'oh!

Yes, you can do the splits with your right leg too.
Show off!
(I wish I could do that!)

Yep, this girl is seriously flexible.

"Fine, I won't do the splits anymore."

"I've got a secret to tell you."

"I wanna hold your hand."

"You really are a special friend."

I'm sad to say that I didn't really notice the beauty of people with Down syndrome before Macy came into my life.  I think her delicate little features are just the sweetest though!

I just love this beautiful face, because I just adore this precious girl.  I'm reminded of the quote, "I don't love you because you're beautiful; you're beautiful because I love you."
Thank you Macy for coming to our family!  We love you so much!

No comments: