Thursday, October 15, 2020

July Inside

We are patriotic!  We're jut patriotic to two countries.  We love Canada and we love America and lucky for us both of their national holidays fall in July, so we can bring out all of our red, white, and blue!

Stars, maple leaves, stripes, and the best color combo makes my heart happy.  So grateful for our wonderful countries!

The front porch got a summer refresh too.

I was looking for pink flamingos, but yoga frogs are fun!

This wreath makes me think of the summer sun.

I had been looking for a "Good Vibes Only" door mat.  I found one in the States on sale for $7, but they wouldn't ship to Canada.  I found one in Canada, but it was over $80.  Are you kidding me?  Then I found this one in Canada and decided to go with it instead.  You should come and visit us!  We are awesome :)!

No comments: