Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Manotick

As I mentioned earlier, we spent Leonard's birthday in Manotick- our first field trip of the summer.

The old water mill was so charming.

Looking North up the river.

And looking south, much more tranquil.

Remains of an old bridge under the little pavilion.

I can't wait until the corona virus is over and we can visit museums again.  We will come back to visit the Watson's Mill Museum!

A cute collection of happy little rocks.
Bee Kind!

When we return we'll also visit the Dickinson House Museum.

The back of the house was just as darling as the front.  I love the yellow, green, and white color combo!

I love old white churches with giant steeples.

Ali made a new friend.

And so did I.  Hello Ladybug!

These kids are troopers!

Happy Birthday Leonard!

Such a lovely little spot.

Purple is Leonard's favorite color and we found a few new purple friends as well!


Even though we couldn't go on big road trips this summer, I'm glad we did go on several mini ones.  Manotick, it was nice to meet you!

No comments: