I took park pictures in May, but I can't find them right now. My old Nikon was going crazy, so I needed to replace it. I hate cell phones, but there was a good sale on them at Costco, so we decided I'd get one to use solely as my new camera. Then it got lost for a while (found it months later in one of the kids' puzzle boxes, ugh!). During that time I used my dying Nikon or Len's cell phone camera. On Mother's Day, Leonard gifted me with a new Lumix camera, and I love it!! I'm on the hunt to find these photos, I hope they're not lost forever!
I found the photos! ...On my cell phone camera, so here are the top pics of our park in May. The weather was still freezing, but there is all the potential for warmth and new life to sprout!






No comments:
Post a Comment