Friday, October 9, 2020

Swag Bags

I took Kaleb and Noé up to their school to clean out their lockers.  It's crazy that their last day of school ended up being March 13th.  

Besides collecting their belongings from their lockers (and Kaleb's saxophone), each senior was given a swag bag, woot woot!*

Inside their bags were their caps, gowns, and tassels.  My babies are all grown up!





I feel so lucky to be their mama and I am so pleased with all they've accomplished.  I'm glad that no matter where they go in life, they will always be my babies!

*Their swag bags also had graduation signs to hang in our home's windows, school pins, St. Peter pendants, note pads with their school logo, and 3 letters- from the principal and vice-principals, from the MPP of Orleans, as well as the MP of Orleans.  And the bags were tied up with cute grad balloons.  They felt spoiled and they deserved it!

No comments: