Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Lac La Peche

For our second Tuesday outing, we headed over to Quebec to spend the day at Lac La Peche.  There were a few other families, but we pretty much had it to ourselves.  This made me sad though, as all the other times we've been to this lake has been with big groups of friends from church.  I miss my friends!  It was still so nice to get outside and enjoy the water and sun.

We had beautiful views.



Now for the vertical shots.



The big kids were mostly in the water the whole time (besides our picnic lunch).

While Macy was mostly on the shore.

Leonard was the parent keeping the big kids safe in the water for most of the time.

So yep, I was the parent keeping Macy safe on the sand.  We did get in the water too.  However, I am spoiled and the water that was deep enough to swim in was way too cold.  The shallow water was a lot warmer, so Macy and I had fun sitting and splashing there...until fish started eating my feet, eek!  I had a fish pedicure in India that was quite delightful, however these were different fish and their bites hurt instead of tickled, ha ha!

We love to swim and are glad we got to enjoy it a little bit this crazy summer.

We changed Macy into her pajamas before we left as we thought she'd fall asleep on the way home.  We were right!

Gavin, Teague, Hiram, and Ali did too!
*You can only see the top of Hiram's forehead- he's resting his head on Teague's shoulder, ah!
*You can see the car behind us too- that's Kaleb and Noé!

No comments: