Friday, October 23, 2020

Mackenzie King Estate (part two)

The Mackenzie King Estate is so beautiful I took 208 photos!  I condensed my treasures down to just two blog posts.  Here we ventured for another hike in the woods.

This time we were heading to the waterfall.  Unfortunately, the water was so low that when we got to the falls it was completely dry!

We still found other interesting things- some magic mushrooms.

A hobbit hole.

A bridge to Eden.

It was so peaceful, Macy decided to take a little rest.

After our journey to the dry falls, we ventured out to where the ruins are.  Look at this grassy field though, lots of green space gives me lots of peace.








I was having great fun, taking pictures of my cute kiddos amongst the ruins.

Macy did not find it so fun.

Ali, kept wanting more and more though!  She's become quite the little ham!



I love using windows as frames.

And here, I'm not sure if I captured a bird in flight or a fairy!

"Let no word or thought enter there which was not the holiest and best."
(In French and English of course!)

I usually don't covet things, but I am coveting this estate.  I would absolutely love to live here with all of my family!

No comments: