Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Len's #45

For Leonard's 45th birthday, we went on a little field trip out to Manotick to get some of Mimi's Donuts for brunch.  They were delicious and worth the drive!









Ali was on such a sugar high she ended up in a tree!
We explored Manotick, but I will share that in another post.

Back at home, we got take-out from Mumbai Masala Grill for dinner.  I really want to eat that again now!

We also picked up a cake from Delice Royal Bakery.

Happy Birthday to you!

Make a wish!

Hooray!  I ordered Leonard the 14 books of The Wheel of Time series to replace the ones we lost in our disaster move of 2017.

The cake was truly delice!
We ended the day finally watching Slumdog Millionaire.  Mumbai, we sure miss you!
Happy birthday Leonard!  We had a great day celebrating you!

No comments: