Wednesday, January 3, 2018

#42-2

 A couple of days before my birthday I invited our family over to have some pie.  I love Marie Callender's pies- especially her coconut cream, french silk, fresh peach, sour cream lemon, and banana cream ones!

 We lit the candles and everyone sang, Happy Birthday to me.  We then had them guess what the 7-13-2-6-18 meant.  They were all stumped for a while, but finally Devin figured it out- that I'm pregnant!  She'll be our 7th child, Mom and Poppa's 13th grandchild, and her due date is February 6, 2018.

 We didn't know it yet, but we're glad to get another girl on our team.

 The boys are happy about it too!

I had waited to tell Mom and Poppa in person, but then they actually missed the announcement.  Poppa had a horrible case of kidney stones and Mom took him to the hospital right before the party started.  He had his first of 3 emergency surgeries the next day- poor guy!

 Brent's family actually came to visit the next weekend, but I want to include them in this family post.
Whitney and Brent with Cadence, Isaac, and Jackson.

 Mandy and Bennett.  Coleman was working, but I never got a picture of him this year.

 Jared, Erika, and Oakley.  I must say that Oakley is such a little fox that I think she should be named Roxy.  Especially, when she winks like that, ha!

 Devin, Kris, Charlotte (and coming soon- Logan).

Aunt Debbi, Lynn, Harper, Scott, and Scott's parents.
Aunt Connie and Rachel.  I saw Uncle Steve and Brad and his girlfriend Marissa while we were in town, but I never got a picture of them either!

Lily and George are such nice fur-friends!

I wanted to tell all of my parents our news in person.  When we were in Idaho I made this cake with #7/19 coming 2-6-18 to let them know.  Yes, this will be grandbaby #19 for them as it will be to our Grandma and Grandpa Reil in heaven too.

No comments: